Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Physician Group and Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, a 468-licensed bed facility in Johnstown, PA (70 mi east of Pittsburgh) is seeking a BC/BE General/Non-invasive Cardiologist to join an established, hospital-employed practice that offers extensive cardiology services in a Chest Pain and Heart Failure accredited hospital.
About the Position:
* Enjoy a 2 week on/2 week off schedule in the Inpatient/Outpatient settings or Inpatient-only settings if preferred
* Join a team of experienced cardiologists that includes General and Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
* APP support
* Home to IM, FM, EM, and General Surgery residency programs
* Shared call (4 weeknights and one weekend in two-week period)
* Epic EMR
* State-of-the-art facility w/ 3 Cath Labs, 1 EP Lab and two Hybrid Vascular Suites
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* Quality bonus
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Medical Director stipend
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
About the Hospital: Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level 3 NICU and home to a number of residency programs, including Internal Medicine Family Medicine.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).