Start the day excited to make a difference...end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.
This position is accountable to provide speech language pathology services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, communication with other disciplines and services, and staff supervision as agreed. Staff may care for all age groups from infants to elderly and is aware of the developmental needs over the life span and the appropriate equipment for all ages. This position must demonstrate a commitment of quality service to our patients, the public and our co-workers. Therapists will be accountable for their actions and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates patients for goal settings, treatment planning with implementation of the POC.
- Record and document patient evaluation, treatment and progress to accurately reflect the services provided and patient performance.
- Supervises therapy personnel/students as assigned.
- Keeps current knowledge on new programs and treatments and/or participates in special projects in the speech-language pathology field.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of master's level education from an accredited speech and language program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC, SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CF, SLP) or eligible required.
- Must be licensed by the Virginia Board of Speech Pathology.
- CPR certification required.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.