Make Extraordinary Possible
Join a hard-working, supportive team in Fort Collins,Colorado. At UCHealth, our mission is simple - make extraordinary possible.That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized,evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth InternalMedicine at Prospect is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified orboard-eligible Internal Medicine physician.
* Join four physicians and three APPs.
* Enjoy 36 patient contact hours per week.
* Call is phone-only and shared in a 1:20rotation.
* Ancillary services within the facility include: lab, endocrinology, nutrition, nurse care management, clinical diabetes education, and social work.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $238,000-$264,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.