Location: Fruitland, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Fruitland is seeking a Flex Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Chemo Infusion team.
The St. Luke's Cancer Institute in Fruitland has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team. This position will be providing hands on nursing care by administering high-risk medications such as chemotherapy and immunotherapy in the chemotherapy infusion center. The chemotherapy infusion center also administers blood products, fluids, and injections. The RN is the keystone to the complex, high-quality, compassionate care the communities of southern Idaho and eastern Oregon have come to expect of our organization.
This position will cross-train for coverage purposes in triage.
This position is flex, 0.1 FTE. Required to work at least one shift per pay period. The clinic is not open on weekends or major holidays. We look forward to meeting you!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions
- Manages care of patients
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Nursing Degree
- One (1) + years' RN experience
- Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with One (1) + years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "STAR Nurse Residency" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Fruitland is a rural community of 5,000 just 45 minutes from Boise. Famous for fruit orchards, rich farmland, and rugged scenery, Fruitland borders the Snake River as it splits Idaho and Oregon. Known as the West Treasure Valley, the area is home to Treasure Valley Community College and the Four Rivers Cultural Center which honors the diverse heritage of the region: Native American, European, Basque, Japanese, and Hispanic. Additionally Fruitland offers a robust park and trail system, giving residents and visitors excellent access to outdoor activities.
Learn more about what Fruitland has to offer you:
City of Fruitland | Four Rivers Cultural Center | Scotch Pines Golf | Snively Hot Springs
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.